Saturday, March 28, 2015

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go"

Just as our body is made of million cells, so too our soul is made of million inspirations by every person who shares his/her very existence in our life. 
They come, they leave an impression on your soul, they leave. 
It depends on our basic character whether we choose to be inspired by the person who pees on the road or the group of people who think its their responsibility to clean the same road. 
You can be inspired either to be a better person or to be a criminal. Your choice. And that is the beauty of life. Of people. 
We get better (or worse) one day at a time, one conversation at a time, one moment at a time.
God and Satan didn't make sense. People did. Good and bad in them did. Situations they face, choices they make and the consequences they welcome, did. 
Just an hour of wise talk with a friend made sense. Bible didn't. Listening to two people argue made sense. Reading comments of random people on Facebook made sense. A good wise movie made sense. A very interesting blog made sense. People always make sense.
Every what has an answer. Every why has a reason. Every when has a time. Every how has a solution.
I am a philanthropist, and this is why I don't hate anybody. Oh yes, I definitely detest modernization though. It built invisible walls among people and is killing real conversations.
But I also cannot deny to agree that it is, in one way, connecting the whole world, for better or worse.
As ridiculous as it may sound, my Arnold brought back life into the virtual reality I live in. He taught me how spending time with ones right next to you is more important than just peeping into the phone and be connected to the whole world. He taught me how important it is to make our presence felt.
I owe him my life for all the little important things he taught me which make about what we call, a life worth living.
People (or cute little dogs) come and people go. But they will never go unnoticed.

To the ocean for letting the sky know its blue too. To the moon for brightening the dark nights.  

1 comment: